Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teacup Tuesdays #1

Welcome to the very first Teacup Tuesday!! I hope everyone is having a great day. It's very hot and humid here today, which unfortunately makes me a bit crabby! But I'm excited to start my perpetual list of things I want to see, do, taste, and experience at the most magical place on earth!

I'm going to include things that will be easy to cross off the list and other things that may take a while to accomplish. So with that in mind, I decided to start things off with something that should be REALLY easy, assuming it doesn't go away any time soon and I do better at remembering to do it.

Drum roll, please!!

Walk Around the Art of Animation Resort and Try the Nutella Gelato

Sounds simple enough, right? Yeah. It was actually on my list of things to do on my last trip but I had a complete brain freeze and never actually made it there. *sigh*

I actually looked into staying at AoA, but it was a little pricier than the All-Star resorts and since I don't spend a whole lot of time in the room, I couldn't justify it. Taking a little trip over there should have been easy, though... but no. As for the gelato, I only learned of this deliciousness from reading someone else's trip report over on the Dis. It's amazing what you discover reading about other people's adventures!! It was immediately added to my list, and just as quickly ignored when I was there.

So hopefully, I can cross this one off the list on my next trip. Which I hopefully won't have to wait another five years for!

If you've stayed at the Art of Animation resort and/or tried the gelato, please share your thoughts!!!! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment