Friday, July 20, 2012

Lightening Up the Mood

So heartbroken over the shooting in Colorado this morning. And that's all I can really say about it, because it's just so utterly senseless.

It's the weekend, and I'm ready for some fun. Not sure where I'm gonna find it, but I'm ready for it! Ha.

Found this funny little card on Pinterest... and I have a feeling it was created because of Christian Grey (althought I really have no idea):

Personally, I'm not a fan. Haven't read the books, have no intention of doing so. But I totally get the concept of being in love with a fictional character! I have a loooong list of those I've become smitten with throughout the years:

Steve Andropolous on As the World Turns was probably my first fictional crush. He was followed by other TV characters: Lujack on Guiding Light, Alex P Keaton on Family Ties, Dylan Walsh on 90210, Joey Tribbiani on Friends, Peter Petrelli on Heroes.

*sigh*

I'm a huge Tony Stark fan... and as much as he was criticized, Anakin Skywalker holds a very special place in my heart ♥

My current fictional crush?

Dr Sheldon Cooper.

Bazinga!

Who is your fictional crush?

No comments:

Post a Comment