Friday, November 30, 2012

Easily Amused

Oh the joys of adulthood.

I noticed that my front tire was losing air, so I was a good girl and made an appointment to get that baby patched up. So I showed up for my appointment and I waited.

And I waited.

And I waited.

And then I was told that it couldn't be patched and that I need a new tire.

So I said okay.

And then they told me that they didn't have the tire in stock and would have to order it.

So I said okay again.

So they told me they were going to put the little fake donut on and that I shouldn't really drive it.

So I cried.

*eyeroll*

I'm not a big fan of cars. I think the main reason is that I don't like things that I can't fix myself. I told a friend today that's also the reason why I hate teeth. Ah yes, the lost art of self-dentistry.

When I came home I decided to do some blog-hopping and was happy to see that there was a new post on one of my favorite new blogs, Positively Present. There were some great links, including an article titled "19 Signs You're Doing Better Than You Think". Soundsd like something I *really* needed to read after my little meltdown.

So I clicked.

And I giggled:

Losing friends. A sure sign that life is going smoothly. Haha. Yep, told ya I was easily amused!

The article is good... you should read it! After you figure out who ditched you!

No comments:

Post a Comment