Sunday, November 25, 2012

First Snow

I woke up at the obnoxious hour of 6am this morning and actually got out of bed. Normally I would just try to fall back asleep but I've been sleeping way too much. So I got up, surfed for recipes (because I clearly don't have enough) and eventually decided to go to the gym.

I got home from my workout and not too long after that I looked out the window just in time to see the snow start falling.

Beautiful.

I just love it. On my way to the laundry room I snapped a picture and then played around with it a little bit.

It's been lightly snowing all day. As I posted on Facebook, I just hope the animals wandering around outside have a warm hiding place to escape to. You know, since I can't adopt them all.

Which I totally plan on doing if I ever win the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment