Sunday, April 21, 2013

Twenty-Five Random Things About Me

I was cleaning up my Facebook page earlier and came across this. Remember when we all did these "notes"? And then you tagged people and they were supposed to answer the same questions. Well, I thought this was fun and decided that I didn't want to let it die completely, so here it is! These were my answers from January 2009. The majority of this stuff is still true. If anything has changed significantly, my updated randomness is next to the old randomosity in bold text.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. I cheated... I don't think I picked 25 people... I'm such a rule-breaker. Ha.

*****
1. I am an obsessive sports fan. (I guess that's not so random... I think everyone already knew that!!)

2. I'm a foodie but I'm also a junk food junkie. I love to cook, I love to bake, and I'm obsessed with the Food Network. BUT.. I'm just as happy eating McDonalds.

3. French fries are my favorite food.

4. I would love to go to cooking school. I'm a recipe cooker/baker and would love to learn how to come up with my own recipes.

5. I have a nephew and five nieces but no kids of my own. The thought of such a thing terrifies me. I now have two nephews.

6. There is nothing more important to me than my family.

7. I have a cat named Kenobi.

8. I'm a major Star Wars geek and have been since I was about eleven years old.

9. I was a nanny in the DC area after I graduated from college.

10. I ♥ Jake Ryan. (Sixteen Candles)

11. I think Jessie's girl was a fool.

12. Perhaps I'm a little 80's crazed :)

13. I love to scrapbook... it's my creative outlet and my entire ktichen table is covered with scrapbook supplies. Haven't done much scrapbooking lately.

14. I carry a camera in my purse... 'cause you never know when you might run into someone famous.

15. Awards shows make me happy. On Oscar Sunday, I watch E! all day long for the pre-Oscar coverage and then stay up and watch the entire ceremony, regardless of how it lasts.

16. I'm pulling for Robert Downey Jr to win the Best Supporting Actor award, even though I know Heath Ledger is a shoo-in.

17. I fell asleep in the theater watching The Spirit...

18. I walked out of the theater during Talladega Nights...

19. But I thought the worst movie I've ever seen was The Break-Up.

20. I'm really pretty boring... and having a hard time thinking of 25 things!

21. I love hair bands and entertained the thought of going on Rock of Love. Okay, maybe not. But I still love hair bands.

22. I've seen Loverboy in concert more than any other band. I think at this point, I've ssen Poison more than Loverboy

23. I've only seen Bon Jovi twice. Isn't that sad???

24. This may surprise some of the people I tagged, but I hated high school with a fiery passion. You couldn't pay me to go back.

25. I'm kinda sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment