Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Into Autumn

Yes, I know. Completely corny. Candy corny. Ha.

And I also know it's not technically fall yet. But the weather this week has been glorious and except for this morning, my AC has been off all week!! The crisp air screams fall to me... and I was able to enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte last weekend, so I say ignore the calendar. Fall is here!

I spent a ridiculous amount of time in Target yesterday looking for some gifts. I couldn't pass up a couple for myself while I was there. My favorite purchase? This cute little guy... for $2.50! That is not a typo! :)

Source: via Sue on Pinterest


Tomorrow I have grand plans. Mini golf and food with a friend and then I'm headed to the Christmas Tree Shop to find some new autumn decorations. I'm having some friends over for brunch next Sunday to celebrate first day of fall and I think I need to get myself a few more harvest-related goodies. I don't really do Halloween... but I love fall decorations! I might even hit up the General Store that's not too far from here. They have tons of cute stuff!

I'm working on planning out my menu, courtesty of Pinterest. I'm pretty excited. Once it's all set, I'll share it along with reviews of what everyone liked.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment